Ladylake is specialized in compounding pharmacy with well trained and skilled professionals working in the area of specialty compounding. we are offering a wide range of human medicine. all the specialists like certified pharmacists, technicians and assistants are well trained and have vast experience in the field of compounding human medicine.
We at Ladylake dispense high quality compounded medications after rigorous research and testing for potency and stability of medications. we follow USP pharmacopoeia’s Chapter 795 for pharmaceutical compounding in non-sterile environments, which guide pharmacies in applying.
The safety of patients is of most imperative to us and so innovative computerized drug management systems detect hazardous drug interactions and dangerous side effects before actual delivery.
Compounding Services at Lady Lake – Our step towards healthy citizens
Every human body responds to medication in different ways and so many patients have distinctive health needs which cannot be overcome through manufactured medications. the ultimate solution prescribed by licenced practitioners to this unique health needs is nothing but compounding medications prepared by trained, licensed pharmacists. Rigours on the job training for compounding pharmacists and technicians, advanced technology-enabled equipment, and high quality chemicals are essential because the efficacy of any formulation is directly related to its preparation.
At Ladylake our main aim is to meet unique and patient-centric individual needs whether it’s an allergy to an element or a need for a different strength, or a preference for a different dosage form through collaborative work of a physician, a compounding pharmacist and technicians and many more.
- NSAIDS (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs): Ketoprofen, Diclofenac, Ibuprofen, Piroxicam, Mefenamic Acid
- Muscle Relaxants: Cyclobenzaprine, Baclofen, Guaifenesin
- Anesthetics: Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Prilocaine
- Pain & Nerve Channel Blockers: Ketamine, Amantadine
- Nerve Agents: Amitriptyline, Gabapentin
- Calcium Channel Blocker: Verapamil, Nifedipine
- Other Pain Medications: Menthol, Capsaicin, Clonidine
- Teens with acne
- Benzoly peroxide
- Superoxide dismutase
- Vitamin D3
- Acne or problem skin
- Potassium azelaoyl
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Sulfacetamide sodium
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Patients with Rosacea
- Patients with Eczema or Psoriasis
- Zinc pyrithion
- Clobetasol propionate
- Patients with Atopic Dermatitis
- Patients with pruritus or Neuropathic itch
Certified compounding Pharmacists are admirable in following services
- Unique dosage forms that contain customized doses of medication for each individual need.
- Medications free from excipients like dyes, Sugar, Lactose, or Alcohol which may create health issues in some of the patients.
- Fixed-dose drug Combinations of various compatible active ingredients into a single dosage form.
- Special customer-centric formulations or medications that are not commercially available.
Get In Touch
Call/Text : (352)-633-2105
Fax : (352)-633-2205
Lady Lake, FL 32159.